Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Show's Over

Well, we made it through last week. The show was GREAT and I didn't go into labor after doing high kicks and the splits! The girls did a great job with their dances and Mom was a super hero getting them dressed and on stage in time. Dad, Em and girls, and Tiff and Mike and Carter were also able to come. Thank you all for being there. I love it when you come! And thank you Bonnie and Neil for keeping track of Camryn. I have an awesome family! Here's a picture of me and the girls...



So, I finally think I have things mostly together for this new baby. I have washed clothes - and forgot how much I actually have! Put the bassinet together, made it to the store to get a few of the essentials, (still no diapers) and packed my bag last night. Hopefully I've got things under control. I plan to put the baby seat in the car today. I go to the doctor at 2:30 this afternoon, so hopefully we will know a time for Monday. After my visit with the doctor last week and after explaining the busy schedule everyone has for this month, he said he would start me on Monday or Friday, well, Monday works much better, so we'll see what he says today. I'm hoping I can go in early Monday morning. So it looks like June 15th!
Taylor's birthday is tomorrow and crazy me it letting her have a sleep over party! We're having pizza, making slipper flip flops, watching a movie, having ice cream and then birthday muffins in the morning. Taylor and her birthday muffins instead of cake, silly girl. I'l post pictures of the fun.
I think that's it! What a week and what a week still to come. Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it to the show and also BIG thanks to Jana for being in charge of the biggest class at the studio. You and Amy are rock stars!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

I'm glad that everything went well. Sorry we couldn't make it. 'm excited for you to have your baby next week. I think that it would be nice to know when so that you can have everything ready.
Did the bags turn out cute?

ClistyB said...

You really must tell me what size of clothing you are running low in for the baby. I still haven't gifted Camryn anything. But I am determined to make good.
Seriously though, let me know your needs woman! Give me some hints because I would hate to give you something you already have lots of, ya know?

em said...

The show was awesome! I'm so glad we could be there. I'm looking forward to this new baby!

TheFirstWard said...

You always put on a great show! DeAnne and I love to watch you and the girls dance.

We can't wait to see the new baby!

Love ya all!