Monday, September 21, 2009

For Shelby

I told Shelby I would post this on my blog and then the world turned upside down. So, better late than never. This was the weekend after Tiff's surgery. I came up for a quick visit to the hospital and to see Garth's cousin Cari, but the main reson for the visit was to help Tiff out. On Friday we went swimming at the Riverton Pool. It was good times. Somehow Shelby talked Taylor into jumping off the high dive. When I saw her up there, I thought for certain she would turn around and climb right back down. I was shocked to see her jump. Way to go girl! I had to take a video so we could show Garth that she really did it.


Here is a picture of the other kids playing "duck" it was way cute

Nana was able to come out for a bit so she loved on Pyper, and Camryn got cold and Emity was done swimming so they hung out for a bit. And Tiff just took it easy.

The other cute picture I have from that weekend is Tiff, Pyper and Camryn taking a nap on the couch. I just couldn't resist taking a picture.
Cute girls. :)

No comments: