Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School

So, I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't felt much like blogging, but I'll give it a try.

School. . . School started last week for Taylor and this week for Rylie. Taylor was ready to go and excited. We had a little bit of a rough day on Thursday (I forgot to tell her teacher about Vittoria, last she knew she was still in the hospital), but hopefully things will be okay from now on.

Rylie has been SO excited for school to start! Today was her first day and she popped right out of bed this morning. We had kind of a crazy morning. Pyper woke up right after I woke the girls up. That meant I had to feed her and that meant we would be running late because I couldn't get girl's breakfast or do hair till I was done with Pyper. But we made it to school just in time. Here's the sad part, RYLIE DIDN'T WANT ME TO WALK HER INTO SCHOOL! How sad is that. She said Taylor could do it. Her first day of kindergarten and I didn't walk her into class. I guess I shouldn't feel too sad. It's not like this is totally new to her. She did go to pre-school at this school. Anyway, she said I could walk her in tomorrow if I wanted.

So there you have it. The first day of school for my big girls. I can't believe how big they are all getting. Life is crazy. Where did the time go?

After the crazy summer we've had, I'm trying to get things back under control and on a schedule now. We'll see how long that takes. :) Can you really have a routine when you have a baby and a 2 year old? Not to mention that dance starts in a week and a half. But that's another post.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

Just reading about all of the things and people that you are trying to get into a routine makes my head hurt.

Jason and Joy said...

I hope Rylie let you walk her into school today! :-) I can't believe how old they look! So cute....you've got cute cute kids Tori!

em said...

Here's my advice (since you asked:)), cut yourself some slack. You will eventually fall into a schedule, no need to make yourself crazy trying to do it all and figure it all out in a hurry.

Tell that Rylie not to grow up too fast.

Have a chocolate chip cookie and pretend that we just had a nice chat. I look forward to seeing you next weekend. Love ya!