Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scentsy Party!

So all you lovely people who read my blog, I am having a Scentsy party this Friday, the 11th. The consultant is donating her ENTIRE commission to James and Val. How nice is that? Anyway, I'd love to have a great party so James and Val can get a good amount of $ from it. So, if you are in need of a new warmer (they have new mid-size warmers and I love the plug-in warmers), some new smells or whatever, come on over to my house on Friday between 6 and 8 pm. If you can't make it, check out the Scentsy website here and let me know what you want. (This is my official invite to my family, sorry I didn't get anything in the mail.)
here's the cute Sept. warmer!

Also family, don't forget we are blessing Pyper this Sunday. Church starts at 11 am. See you this weekend. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

Sounds like fun. I will take a look online.

As far as camping last weekend goes we were talking about how much fun Madeline would have had if your kids were there with us. We really only decided to go for sure friday night.

Next time we will be more organized. See you on Sunday.

Lauralee said...

OH my FREAK!!! I didn't know they had a pumpkin warmer!!!!! I want it!!!