Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Name and a Blessing

We were finally able to do Pyper's blessing this past weekend. Yeah! And what a busy weekend it was. We spent all week getting ready for the Yard Sale, I had my Scensty party at the house Friday night and then Saturday was the HUGE Yard Sale. (Which was an AWESOME success!) Saturday night we also did birthday for the family members who have a birthday in September. So when Sunday came, I was pooped, but the day was great! I really love having family come to my house. It gives me a happy feeling. The girls, Carter, Jacomo and little Bradley all played really nice together. They even cleaned up their messes! :) It was a great day! I love my family so much and feel so blessed to be a part of each one.
So here are some cute pictures of the sweet babe.
Pretty girl. Nana made the dress and all 4 of the girls have been blessed in it.

Sweet girl.

All the guys in the circle. We were just missing Mike. Our chapel is really small and it was a bit of a squeeze to get them all in there. (the bishop is missing from the picture too)

Happy parents.

The youngest babies.
Pyper (3 months) Bradley (6 months) Adelia (3 months)
That Bradley is SO long and So darn cute.
And that Adelia is so strong. She'll be crawling before you know it. :)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

it was a fun day. and i love how sweet pyper is.

garrett said...

I love that sweet Pyper girl. It was good to see you and your family!

Darren and Dianne said...

What a beautiful dress and little one you have! I think your hair looks super cute short ;)

Elizabeth Ward said...

It was a great day. Madeline has really been missing Rylie. She said to me on Monday that she wished that Brother was a little sister like Pyper. I asked her why and she said so that he could wear pretty dresses and hair bows. She also thinks that if we had a sister she would have lots of hair like Pyper. I don't think that would be the case.

Your family is so awesome and super cute. We loved hanging out with you guys.