Sunday, September 27, 2009

How Cool!

So we were visiting James and Val this weekend and Val was talking about printing Vittoria's blog. We were talking about different ways to do it and guess what I found out ... The Cutest Blog On The Block will print your blog and make it into a book! How cool is that?! I think it's pretty darn cool. You should check it out HERE. Of course it doesn't show any video or slide show that you might have posted, but it's still pretty neat. You can even have it printed with the comments on each post. So cool!

3 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

that is cool... i didn't know that sight did it. But darn it all- when i thought i had James and Val for Christmas I was going to get Vittoria's blog printed. :P boo. OH well as long as it happens it doesn't matter how.
thanks for the info though- i need to print mine for Christmas. That's what I'm giving myself! hahaha. and I think this site will make it easier than the one i was going to use.

Schwartz Family said...

That is really col. thanks for sharing!

Lauralee said...

I LOVE THIS...it was actually the main reason I decided to start blogging. My freind does it every year and I LOVE the idea!!!