Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pyper's 2 month check-up


I finally got Pyper in for her 2 month check -up. She will actually be 3 months old next Tuesday, but better late than never, right? I had it scheduled when she really was only 2 months old, but that's when the world went crazy, so here we are now.
Pyper weighs 12 pounds. That puts her in the 51% for her weight. Her height is 23 inches, 44% and her head circumference is in the 11% range. (I don't know where I came up the the 75% I told some of you yesterday...my brain...gone) But she is doing great. I LOVE her smile. She gets her tongue involved and it is so cute! When she starts to giggle, she gets the hicups and that's the end of the laugh, so sweet. She did not like getting her shots and about 3 hours afterward, I think her legs really hurt. She had such a sad cry, broke my heart, poor thing. Pyper LOVES to be swaddled. When she starts to get fussy and you know it's nap time, all you have to do is wrap her up tight, love on her and give her a binky. Nice. I love it when a baby has a trick, it makes life easier. Taylor's was rubbing her blanket across her forehead, Rylie's was putting something over face (usually a burp cloth) and Camryn's . . . still trying to figure that out. :) But I guess as long as she has her thumb and her hair, she's good to go.
Sweet baby. I love her so much. Life with 4 girls in my house is going to be awesome! :) (if I keep telling myself that, maybe it won't be too bad during the teenage years)

2 comments:

garrett said...

She is a cutie! I can't wait to see her this weekend!

Elizabeth Ward said...

She has changes so much since I saw her just a couple of weeks ago. Sooooo sweet!