Thursday, May 8, 2008

Camryn's Birthday

On Saturday we celebrated Camryn's Birthday.  It was a nice little party.  Along with my little family, Garth's parents were there.  I hope Camryn had a good time.  Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.  (this blog is like a scrap book for me.)


Camryn got so many noisy toys!  But that's OK.  She likes them and I guess that's all that matters.


More noisy toys.  Doesn't she look so cute!


I think she enjoyed "reading" the cards the most.


This is the gift from Garth and I.  We didn't know what to get her.  It is so hard figuring out what to give your kids, when they are all girls, and you have most everything a girl could ever need!.  Camryn loves to climb on and sit in Taylor and Rylie's little plastic chairs, so we thought we would get her one that is a bit more sturdy.  This one can't fall over on her like the others can.  She loves climbing in and out of it.  When she sits in it, she will look at you to make sure your watching and sit there like she is the coolest thing in the world - which she is!

I will post the cake eating pictures later.  I better get some things done this morning before I have to start running all over town.  But just so you know, Camryn didn't let me down.  She did a great job "eating" her cake.  I was so proud.

1 comment: