Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good Intentions

I have been wondering if a person can get to heaven on good intentions.  I feel that my life is full of them.  I always have great thoughts about what I should do for this person and that person, but rarely follow through.  I want to be that person who sends out the thank you cards and thinking of you bits, but "good intentions"  is about as far as I get.  I know my life is busy, but people touch my life in so many different ways, I would like them to know.  Here are just a few (maybe this will count at least a little):  Mary, I hope your play is going well.  Val (if you read my blog) good luck with EVERYTHING!  You and your little family are in my prayers.  Tell Vittoria I love her.  Joy, you are a great mom and I wish I could see my sweet little niece more, it has been way to long.  Tiff, thanks for listening and thanks for the visit.  It was so nice having you here.  To all my family, I am sooo excited to have you come.  I miss you all so much (just in case you didn't pick that up before).  There are many more, but I know it should be bit more personal.
So, to all you wonderful people out there, THANK YOU for being a part of my life.  I have good intentions to send a note your way, but it doesn't quite make it.  Hopefully good intentions count for something.

2 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

Thanks Tori - we really miss you and your family and hope that we can see you soon!

Luke and Mary said...

Oh thank you! i fully understand "good intentions" because that is about as far as I get too. But thank you for your support... it's way appreciated and know that I am thinking of you and your family constantly. Hope all your DANCING Frandsen's (and racing Frandsen-Garth) are all doing well! I wish we could have celebrated Camryn's birthday with you...and everyone else's that is coming up soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you even if our bodies are not! Love ya!