Friday, May 9, 2008

Camryn's cake pictures

I tried something new this time.  Hopefully it will work.  If you want to see Camryn's cake pictures, click here.  They are pretty cute.  I'm sure there is a better way to do this, I just don't know how.  Garrett, I hope you're ready to help me out with my boggy blog when you come on Sunday.  I found the scrapblog site on a friends blog.  I still need to mess around with it a bit more to figure it out.  But maybe this will be my method of scrap booking.  I guess we'll have to see.  I think I say something like this almost every time I try to scrap book. ha ha

2 comments:

Jared said...

I loved Madeline's first birthday, mostly because of the cake pictures. Camryn looks like she enjoyed herself very much. I like the scrapblog page, too.

Julie said...

It looks like she had a fun birthday!

I wanted to get your address. My sister in law Brooke sells jewelry now so I am having a party at my house this Saturday. Do you have plans? I know it's short notice....sorry :)