Friday, May 2, 2008

A Day At The Park







  Tiffanie and Carter came to visit this week.  Actually, Tiff had to work in Price, and so Mike could get more accomplished on the house, she brought Carter with her.  It was a lot of fun.  The two of them got here on Monday night and stayed until Wednesday afternoon.  Carter had a sleep over at our house Monday and Tuesday nights.  Getting three kids to go to sleep is pretty tricky when they're all excited.  I think Monday night they all fell asleep some time after 10 pm.
On Tuesday we went to the Dino Mine Park.  When we got there, Carter thought we were at the West Jordan Park.  Rylie and Carter had a great time.  I thought I would share a few of the pictures I took.  They had fun sliding down the dinosaur's tail and exploring all the "secret" passages.  In the toddler section, they slid down the dinosaur's tongue.  That was pretty fun.  Of course the swings were a big hit!  I feel really bad though, I totally forgot about sun screen and Carter got a nice little sun burn.  Sorry Tiff.
On Wednesday, Carter got to go to dance with us.  I'm not sure what he thought of that and I don't think he was to sure either.  He did do a few things with us during Rylie's class, but then went back to playing with his car.  It was pretty funny.
Any way, it was a lot of fun spending time with Tiffanie and Carter.  It was really nice to have them here.  I am excited for my family to come and visit next week.  I haven't seen everyone in a long time.  I hope you all can make it.


Sorry the pictures are all over the place.  I can never get the pictures to go where I want them.  Can anyone help me out.  I struggle every time!

5 comments:

Jared said...

That Camryn is so freakin' cute! With gas prices the way they are, I think we are going to ride our bikes to Price next week. Let's see, it takes Madeline half an hour to get from our house to Mom and Dad's, so....I need to check my math, but I think if we leave tomorrow, we will get there mid-June'ish. Maybe we should just carpool with someone? Really, though, I am looking forward to coming out to Price. It HAS been a long time!

garrett said...

Are we going to your place for Mother's Day or something? I'm never in the loop... or I just don't pay attention. Which may very well be the case.

Jared's right, Carmryn is adorable. The pictures of her walking are awesome! And I can help you with the pictures when I come visit. :-)

em said...

I am so excited to come next week! I want to go to that park sometime, it looks like lots of fun. Garrett-can I get in on the picture tutorial?

Tiffanie said...

Thank you so much for watching Carter. I had such a good time while we were there. It was fun to be able to go shopping together and just hang out for a few days. I am excited to come back next week.

Jason and Joy said...

That park looks fun! And it looks like your girls had fun too!
Sorry we couldn't make it for the birthday fun this weekend, we hope that it was fun! We love and miss you!