Friday, May 2, 2008

Guess Who's Walking!

CAMRYN!

Camryn started taking some "real" steps last Thursday, and since then, she has taken off!  It is very exciting.  She looks like a drunken sailor still, but is getting better every day.  Garth says she looks like she is stomping around.  I am happy to see her walk.  The backs of her knees are very sore form her eczema.  They are so red and I can tell they bother her.  When she is in her car seat, she will move her legs back and forth to scratch them.  So, I hope walking will help them to dry out a little.  Camryn is also getting her top teeth.  Her gums are swollen and the teeth are just starting to break through.
Camryn's birthday is tomorrow!  Can you believe it!  My baby will be a year old!  Where did the time go?  We are having cake and ice cream tomorrow night and you're all invited! =)  (I guess we'll see most of you at a later date.)  I will post pictures of her little party so you can all see.  I hope she doesn't let me down with her cake eating abilities.

6 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

WOW I can't believe that she will be one! She looks so cute walking around! Hope we can see her soon!

Jared said...

She can't walk yet, she's just a baby!!

Luke and Mary said...

Oh I'm so sad I won't be there for her birthday! And I'm very sad I can't see her walking around like a drunk! Darn living far away! :P

ClistyB said...

Happy Birthday, Camryn!!
Maybe you will get a tanning pass for your birthday, my friend says it does wonders for her eczema!!!

em said...

No kidding, where has the time gone?

Tiffanie said...

Happy Birthday Camryn! She is such a beautiful baby, and such a sweetheart. Hope you all had fun on her b-day.